Get the Best info on UNICAL Post UTME Form 2018/2019, how to Apply, Cut Off Mark, Requirements and Closing Date
It is has come to another season where candidates who selected UNICAL
will begin to search for UNICAL Post UTME Form 2018
/2019: How to Apply
, Cut Off Mark, Requirements and Closing Date
, at the UNICAL Admission Portal
/ because any serious candidate who really wants to gain admission should monitor his or her admission process adequately.
You might have asking yourself When Will UNICAL Post UTME Form 2018/2019 be out, what is UNICAL Cut off mark, how do I apply for UNICAL Post UTME Screening, what are UNICAL Post UTME Requirements and when is UNICAL Post UTME Form Closing. Well, all these questions are good to be asked because you must be watchful so that you don’t miss out. This is the reason we are here to support you by helping you to get the information concerning UNICAL Post UTME Form 2018/2019. Therefore, we are going to answer all these questions and make it clearer to you as you move on.
Worthy of note is that UNICAL Post UTME Form 2018/2019 is not yet out, for now, this information is only brought to you so that you can be informed easily at the right time. The management of the University of Calabar, UNICAL has not announced any Post UTME Application yet. Bringing you this information at this time will help us to update you at the right time when the form is out. So we urge you not to listen to anyone that will tell you to pay him or her so he or she can get UNICAL Post UTME Form 2018/2019 for you. All you have to do is to visit us regularly so that you can see the info once it is out because we shall publish it live on this page and inform you about it.
The management of the University of Calabar, UNICAL has called on all the JAMB 2018 Candidates who selected UNICAL as their No.1 choice in JAMB that was written this year and equally scored up to 180 in the UTME to take this time to file in their application through the University admission Portal at http://www.unical.edu.ng/. You are required to hurry up because the deadline will not be extended.
Meanwhile, even as the form is not yet out, we are still going to put you through some basic information about UNICAL Post UTME Form 2018/2019.
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Form 2018/2019
The process of Applying for UNICAL Post UTME Form 2018/2019 is always very simple and straight forward.
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link.
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Print out the completed form.
How Much is UNICAL Post UTME Form 2018/19
The price of the UNICAL Post UTME Form according to the University Management is N2000
UNICAL Post UTME Form 2018/2019 Requirements
The Requirements for UTME admission in UNICAL is not complex. It is just a simple requirements which you already had. So the requirements are being published live on the University admission portal
. You can read it up, but trust me, they are simple requirements. The requirements are:
- Candidates who scored 150 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have
- chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UNICAL Post UTME Form 2018/2019 Cut Off Mark
The cut off mark in which the University of Calabar uses in admitting student is not disclosed to anyone, but JAMB has placed the cut off mark for that school to be 150.
UNICAL Post UTME Form 2018/2019 Closing Date
UNICAL Post UTME Registration started from Thursday, July 12, 2018, and will end on Thursday, August 9, 2018.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Date 2018/19
UNICAL Post UTME Test will be conducted from Monday, August 13 to Saturday, August 18, 2018 at the University’s CBT Centre.
The post above was on UNICAL Post UTME Form 2018/2019: how to Apply, Cut Off Mark, Requirements and Closing Date.