Check how to Apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME Form 2018/2019 , the Requirements and Cut Off, FUTMINNA Admission 2018, Latest news on FUTMINNA post utme form 2018/2019.
Hello, you are welcome to yet another session (2018/2019) where the search for Post UTME Form for the Federal University of Technology Minna, FUTMINNA is trending. You have been asking yourself all this while When will FUTMINNA Post UTME Form 2018/2019 Be Out. You were even contemplating within yourself, is FUTMINNA Post UTME Form 2018/2019 Out, and I do not know? Sure, it is the right thing to do because you have to monitor your admission process very well so that you can Apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME Form 2018/2019 , that’s if you truly want to gain admission into any University especially FUTMINNA. You cannot just sit down and then watch your name appearing in FUTMINNA admission List. It is your hard work that will determine if you will be there or not, so it is good to ask.
- How to Apply FUTMINNA Post UTME Form 2018/2019
- FUTMINNA Post UTME Requirements
- FUTMINNA Post UTME Cut off Mark
- FUTMINNA Post UTME Closing Date
FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening Dates 2018/19
The Screening Dates given below are very important and you should note them.
|Commencement date for Online Registration:||00.01hrs Wednesday, 15th August, 2018.||00.01hrs Wednesday, 15th August, 2018.|
|Close of Online Registration:||12.00hrs midnight on Friday 31st August, 2018.||12.00hrs midnight on Friday 31st August, 2018.|
|Dates of Screening exercise:||Monday 3rd – Thursday 6th September, 2018.||Friday, 7th to Saturday, 8th September, 2018.|
How to apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME 2018/2019
On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE-UTME Login’
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- On a page that appears, you are required to upload your recent coloured passport photograph in JPG format (Width 150 px, Height 170 px).
- Choose another course from the list of departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
NOTE: The system automatically detects if you have the required UTME subject combination and the minimum score for the programme selected.
- Status of ‘O’ Level results (click on the appropriate box).
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on the payment link button to proceed to payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
NOTE: This automatically debits N2,250.00 only (the N250 is service charge for the Interswitch platform).
- If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
- Keep the printout and take it to the UPASE venue
FUTMINNA Post UTME Requirements
- Only UTME and DE candidates who selected Federal University of Technology, Minna are eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 180, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated
- Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses, have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure and the requisite ‘O’ Level subjects at credit level.
- However, candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements will be allowed to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates. The change of course will attract a processing fee of N1,000 only payable at the screening venue.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- Only ‘O’ Level result print-out(s) downloaded directly from the website(s) of the national examining bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of the original certificate(s) will be accepted for verification. Candidates that already have their ‘O’ Level results MUST bring the results to the screening venue. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of candidates.
- Candidates awaiting ‘O’ Level results are not qualified for the screening exercise.
- All eligible candidates are required to come on the date indicated on their scheduling slips.
Candidates are to report at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the University Main Campus, Gidan-Kwano along Minna-Bida road with the following:
- A printout of the 2018/2019 UTME or DE result slip bearing the candidate’s passport photograph (the Passport should not be affixed). The title of the course/programme of choice should be boldly written by the candidate on top of the result slip.
- The printed 2018/2019 University Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) scheduling slip.
- A writing material (Biro or Pencil).
- A simple scientific calculator (non-programmable) without cover.
FUTMINNA Post UTME Cut Off Mark for 2018/2019
FUTMINNA Post UTME Closing Date
Check how to Apply for FUTMINA Post UTME Form 2018/2019, the Requirements and Cut Off, FUTMINNA Admission 2018, Latest news on FUTMINNA post utme form 2018/2019