ABU Zaria Post UTME Screening Form and Date Announced
To this end, Candidate are required to purchase their Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Zaria Post UTME Screening Form 2018/2019 and follow the ABU Zaria Post UTME Screening Date as announced.
ABU Post UTME Cut Off Mark 2018/2019
Candidates Eligible For ABU Post UTME Screening 2018/2019
- That the candidate must have sat for the just concluded JAMB 2018, made the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) as his or her first choice and scored a minimum of 180.
- That the candidate that is involve must have gotten 5 credit in all the subject combined for his or her course of study.
- That the candidate must have also printed out his or her original 2018 JAMB result.
How Much is ABU Post UTME Screening Form 2018/2019
ABU Post UTME Registration Portal 2018/2019
How to apply for ABU Post UTME form 2018- Application Guide
To apply for ABU post utme form 2018, candidates are required to log into https://putme.abu.edu.ng or click on 2018/2019 Post-UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website https://abu.edu.ng.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
ABU Post UTME Screening Date & Timetable
Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
- Monday 27th August, 2018
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Tuesday 28th August, 2018
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of environmental Design
- Wednesday 29th August, 2018
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Thursday 30th August, 2018
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculties of Physical and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Vertinary Medicine
- Friday 31st August, 2018
- Faculty of Administration
- Faculty of arts
- Saturday 1st September, 2018
- Faculty of Medicine (Now College of Health Sciences
ABU Post UTME Screening Requirements
- Only JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record